Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Waiting Game Part Deux

I can't believe a month has flown by since my last update. Within the span of four weeks, I got an interview invite at Wharton, went to London, went to Paris, flew to Philadelphia, interviewed, wrote some first drafts, wrote some second drafts, went to a few holiday parties, and roasted a turkey!

I wasn't expecting to hear anything from Kellogg until next week, but I unwittingly looked at the gmatclub Kellogg thread to see that the school has already begun making admit calls. They've also started sending out dings. So now I'm on pins and needles hoping to hear something. I've checked my application status several times and nothing has changed. Is no news good news? I don't know, but I'm getting scared. What if I don't get in anywhere at all? I guess that's what R2 apps are for.

My nerves are shot to hades right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment