Thursday, October 20, 2011

Party's over





On Tuesday, I celebrated being done with R1 with a few two dollar Martinis, and now that I've got the fun out of my system, it's time to turn my attention back to my apps. Focusing on R2 apps will also take off some of the anxiety of waiting to see if the R1 schools want to interview me.

I need to get a version of my HBS R2 essays to my reviewer by Monday. Since HBS is a last minute addition, I still need to do some research on the school, so it's taking me longer than I thought to complete the career goals essay. Outlines for Setbacks and Achievements are chugging right along, and I have a few ideas for the question I wished they had asked me.

I am also going to try to make the 11/15 R1 deadline for consortium schools. This gives me about a month to make things happen, and if it doesn't happen, then I'll at least be halfway done for January submission.

The other day I had an ingenious idea for Booth's power point pages, and I made a sketch of it so that I won't forget it.

Full steam ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment